Pages

February 22, 2011

Quick Update about the 'NPR's Facebook Page Video'

I thought there would be some interest in the video about me creating NPR's Facebook Page since there are now over 1.5 million fans on the Facebook Page but I'm still surprised by the enormous amount of positive feedback on the Facebook Page itself, the Youtube video, and messages sent to me through Facebook and Youtube.

To give you an idea of the popularity, Today, it is the 10th Top Favoritee Video for New & Politics in Canada and the 5th Top Rated video in the same category. The number of views is clearly not updated as the video has been shared, as of right now 795 times on Facebook.

Thank you to everybody for the kind words, and to NPR for programming that inspired me to create a Facebook Page for your organization.

Here again is the video from NPR's training session at the Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism.






No comments:

Post a Comment