Pages

January 27, 2009

Somebody actually reads this thing?

I was just surfing around online and what do I find but an post mentioning the post I made about President Obama's Impact on Canada on the Student Bloggers website. Studentbloggers.org is a site set up to promote student blogs around the world. If you're looking for different Student Blogs they have amassed quite a respectable listing.

While we're on the topic, I didn't think that I'd be getting many links to this small personal blog, but with over 2500 visits in three months I guess I must be doing something right. Anyways if anybody out there is linking to me and wants a link back just let me know by commenting below.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say that is pretty good numbers on 76 posts, over 36 a day on average, with over 18 followers. Congratulations, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Geoff, look at you go! -wild applause-

    ReplyDelete