August 29, 2011

20 Tips in 20 Days for first-year students: #16- Where to go for support in residence

In the 16th post of the 20-part video tip series, fourth-year biology student Brittany Cain discusses where to find a support system in residence. It’s doubtful you’ll have any major problems, but if you do have any issues with a roommate or a room repair, a residence assistant (RA) in your wing/on your floor is the best first stop. If it is something more serious, you can always talk to the assistant don or your house Don, who are adults or live-in families in your residence.
Geoff Campbell
Communications Assistant
Mount Allison University