Pages

January 10, 2009

Scare Tactics

If they had only shown us these in high school instead of the dull, decade old safety videos...then more people may have paid attention.

Edit: I was told this was video was especially disturbing without any warning, so in order to prevent any further trauma I'll use this over-used and almost entirely ignored warning: "This video contains images that may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised". Seriously...they're called "scare tactics" for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. Holy geez, Geoff, I watched this at 9am. You ought to warn people, man! I don't know if I'm going to be able to eat breakfast! Geez, gave me some serious willies! Yeesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, fair enough. I thought the title and "If they had only shown us these in high school instead of the dull, decade old safety videos...then more people may have paid attention." was enough warning, but just to be sure I put in the standard disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete