Pages

December 9, 2008

Shipping (Down) to Boston

I'll be heading to home to Boston, MA a week from tomorrow. It's sort of odd to be going 'home' to a city I've only lived in for about a week. I don't really know anybody there, but I'm excited still. Sackville is pretty nice...but it's also nice to go home, and to be in a real city. I'll miss all of my friends here, but I'm ready for a break from classes to recharge.

Before moving to Boston the only thing I really knew about it was from some travel guide and "I'm Shipping up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys. I think the book may have been a bit more accurate, but it's a good song...especially now dealing with all of the stress and anxiety of exams.





And below are a few pictures of the city I was able to take before I left. I'm looking forward to getting the most out of my time there.




No comments:

Post a Comment