Pages

November 29, 2008

A few things of note...

Along with my article in the Argosy, there was one about the SAC External Relation's committee event to raise awareness of student debt that I noted earlier.

In the same issue is an article about Mount Allison again being ranked the Best Primarily Undergraduate University in Canada
. For a lot of people rankings help in deciding where to go to University. I know that seeing Mount Allison was consistently ranked as one of the top undergraduate schools in the country helped, but coming here and knowing it would work for me was very important. I know I've said it before...but if you are at all unsure about Mount Allison, you should visit.

One another note...one aspect of University life that isn't talked about very much is food. When choosing where to go for four years, the lunch menu isn't on the top of your mind. Once you're here though, for most first year students at least, they eat three meals a day from meal hall. There's a pretty good selection, and if you're vegetarian, don't worry...Mount Allison was recently voted the most vegetarian friendly university in Canada. I'm not a vegan or a vegetarian, so it doesn't affect me either way really...but if you don't eat meat you certainly won't starve at Mount A.

No comments:

Post a Comment