Pages

February 4, 2011

Mount Allison University: Featuring (3rd Year International Relations Student) Rebecca Ann Dixon

Here's a short talk I had with fellow third-year International Relations student Rebecca Ann Dixon about Mount Allison University. If you're a prospective student, especially if you're interested in International Relations and/or getting involved on campus you should be sure to listen to what she says.

Note: Some other student videos soon to be posted may include very similar answers, especially in terms of student involvement. Trust me when I say that I didn't tell anybody what to say, much less allow them to give a scripted response. It is in fact very easy to get involved on campus. Case in point: my new role as PR representative for Mount Allison's Amnesty International student group after having learned of the group's existence in December.

Without further adieu, Rebecca Anne Dixon:

No comments:

Post a Comment